SoloTeam-Let Your Dreams Come True
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoloTeam-Let Your Dreams Come True

A dream come true, wings of the light, SoloTeam is here to giv you the best Private server ever

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Javo and Hamachi Account spamming

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xEbonyRevaNx

Javo and Hamachi Account spamming Empty
PostSubject: Javo and Hamachi Account spamming   Javo and Hamachi Account spamming Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:31 am

Today while alex was off,Javo and Hamachi account were spamming SoloServerA5.
I told them to shut up but they didn't listen and kept doing this.
I was playing on a JoJo's server that time and they were lagging me,i'm sure i wasn't the only one disturbed.
As a proof i took this screenshot (there's more but i didn't have enough room for it)
Javo and Hamachi Account spamming Spam

Last edited by xEbonyRevaNx on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the screen!Ha!)
Back to top Go down
matitom

PostSubject: Re: Javo and Hamachi Account spamming   Javo and Hamachi Account spamming Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:46 pm

ebony i dont see the rule no spam in hamachi

Hey Friends And Players, here the the golden rulez of game, obey them if you want to play this game xD

1. Never abuse in game
2. Keep the game peaceful
3. Never argue in the game
4. Do what GMs say.
5. NEVER EVER ASK GM FOR ITEMS , MONEY OR ANYTHING.
6. If u do not obey these rules you are surely to be banned.

So friends , try to use the Rulez and ENJOY

and i no spam in hamachi lol! hamachi just ask me and i answer

oK?Razz

and u screen shoot? Very Happy

att: Javo in hamachi
Back to top Go down
xEbonyRevaNx

PostSubject: Re: Javo and Hamachi Account spamming   Javo and Hamachi Account spamming Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:41 pm

Ha!You were spamming -.- don't try fooling anyone.Duh,even if alex is off,doesn't mean you must use that chat.And if someone asks you to use a private because you're freaking laggin all,DO IT AND DON'T FUCKING TRY TO DENY!SHUT THE HELL UP AND DO WHAT YOU'RE ASKED FOR!Maybe Hamachi Account is a new guy but you really pissed me off -.-!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
P.S. Added screen! HA!
Merry X-mas! =D
Back to top Go down
GoDoFwAr

PostSubject: Re: Javo and Hamachi Account spamming   Javo and Hamachi Account spamming Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:26 am

Ho Ho Ho Spammers =D Give him a big sock in the mouth so that he cant talk Laughing Very Happy Razz Shocked Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
bogdan2

PostSubject: Bogdan   Javo and Hamachi Account spamming Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:39 pm

lol! lol! lol! say m the name in game and he will be muted for 1 hour for spamming xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Javo and Hamachi Account spamming   Javo and Hamachi Account spamming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Javo and Hamachi Account spamming
Page 1 of 1